The Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Baker is one of the best rated countertop waffle makers in the current time. It is a professionally designed two sided waffle maker with all of the desired features. Non stick Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Baker has a base made of cast iron while the lid of the baking cavity is stainless steel with an easy grip plastic handle to rotate the two sides of the waffle baker. The inner nonstick cavity of Kitchenaid Waffle Baker prevents the waffle from burning. The waffle baked in this Waffle Baker has a wonderful texture with crunchy crust and soft from inside.
Table of Contents
- Main Features of Non-Stick Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Baker
- Merits of Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Baker
- Downsides of Non-Stick Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Baker:
Main Features of Non-Stick Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Baker
This Nonstick Waffle Baker has made breakfast much tasty and easy even for large gatherings. Its giant round and two sided baking chamber can accommodate a big audience in very less time. Other distinct features of Kitchenaid Waffle Baker over others are:
- Price is less than $350 (see exact price).
- Big round nonstick cavity with handle
- Double sided waffle baker capable of baking 2 big waffles at a time
- Even and consistent baking
- Cast iron base
- Stainless steel lid
- Whistle alarm to indicate when waffle is ready
- Light indication when baker is preheated or waffle is done
- Constant temperature adds much to the worth of the appliance
- Easy to spread batter simply by turning the waffle baker
- Non sticking inner cavity
- Drip channel on the edge prevents any mess
- Automatic shut off
- More than 45 reviews already published. Read all customers reviews on Amazon.
Merits of Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Baker
Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Baker is a counter top appliance. Although it is heavy but still it takes less space as it can be set easily on the top of the shelf of kitchen or in the cabinet. It works like two waffle bakers in single construction. You do not need to store two bakers at different places.
- Also read: Star Wars Stormtrooper Waffle Maker Review
CeramaShield Nonstick Coating
The coating of CeramaShield nonstick inside the baking chamber makes the appliance usable for years. This coating prevents all types of substances to stick to the inner cavity or enter inside the appliance thus the life of waffle baker increases to many folds. Cleaning of Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Baker is also very easy due to this coating.
More Waffles in Less Time
Kitchenaid Waffle Maker has two baking chambers that bake 2 waffles simultaneously. On the other hand the size of waffle is too big to accommodate more people in less time. This baking appliance can bake a waffle of 7.5 inches in diameter and 1.25 inches in thickness. This nonstick waffle is best option when gathering is large and time is less.
Baking Timer and Digital Display
Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Maker uses a timer rather than temperature control. You do not need to set the temperature for your waffle instead you set the time of baking and after that time the waffle maker stops with an alarm indication. A digital display shows the remaining time of baking and turns t red when it is done.
Kitchenaid Waffle Maker is capable of baking at a constant temperature that produces best results. The browning of the waffle can be adjusted by increasing the timer of the waffle baker. This feature is no doubt the best feature of this baker as it keeps the baker too hot to bake a waffle in less than five minutes.
Downsides of Non-Stick Kitchenaid Pro Line Waffle Baker:
- Heavy to uplift
- Handle is uneasy to use
- Appliance becomes hot during baking